Thursday, September 09, 2010

Get a Life

I do not know if all these works are meant to keep myself from thinking many problems. But just the same, it helps.

From 8am till 4:30PM, I am getting gaga with the works in my department(from post conferences to long meetings, etc). I must not feel the pain of whatever problems I have now, my subordinates need me, my kids need me, my siblings look up to me, people are expecting much from me. It's do or die. And I don't want the negative vibes to swallow me alive, so here I am ....surviving, taking each time to get up and start all over again.

I will give a rest to my ....no, I don't want to call it foolishness. I will call it sweet arrest. Charge everything to experience.

Josie is right. I must get a life. I must not abuse myself, I must enjoy because life is short. Who knows, maybe this time I may find the right one.

No comments: