Monday, November 19, 2007

The love of my life


I am blessed with two angels whom I considered the source of my strength. During my lonely moments or whenever I feel down, all I need to do is to look at them. I'll be strong again.


My eldest is Izel. She's 11 years old already. She's so kikay. When she's a baby she's so fat. But now, she's slim. Very conscious about her looks. She loves to dance and sketch. When people ask her from whom she got her looks, she will tell....kay Mommy. You have to agree or else she'll get mad at you. She likes Jolly cheezy fries and chicken joy.


My son's name is John. He's 10 years old. He is very playful, hyper to that effect. He loves computer games and basketball. He has a good singing voice. He loves to eat. He loves Jolly hotdog, pork sinigang, hamburger. He's hardheaded sometimes. Maybe coz he is still young. But whenever he embraces me, I can't help but give in.


No comments: